Your car’s braking system is vitally important to both you, your passengers and other road users, so if you have any of these symptoms:
- a brake warning light on
- car pulls to one side when braking
- a grinding or grating noise
- the brake pedal feels spongy
- there’s pulsation or vibration
- stopping distance seems longer
- low brake fluid
Then make an appointment today and take advantage of our free brake inspection so any problem is investigated and rectified as quickly as possible.
If you require further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at your nearest centre. All centres are open 6 days a week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, Saturday 8.30am to 1.00pm.